ISM is achieved through the use of a number of controls including policies, processes, procedures, software, and hardware functions.
These controls are continually monitored, reviewed and improved to ensure that specific security and business objectives are met. This is operated in conjunction with other business management processes and incorporates the applicable statutory and contractual requirements.
Information Security is controlled through the preservation of:
Confidentiality: ensuring that information is accessible only to those authorised to have access;
Integrity: safeguarding the accuracy and completeness of information and processing methods;
Availability: ensuring that authorised users have access to information and associated assets.
Time Lapse Video Solutions operate a programme of information security awareness and compliance through company inductions, training and internal audits.
All employees are empowered to identify any potential security weaknesses and /or incidents and report through the appropriate management channels.
A robust system is in place to continually improve the security controls to:
- Take account of changes to business requirements and priorities
- Consider new threats and vulnerabilities
Confirm that controls remain highly effective and appropriate
We collect certain information or data about you when you visit our web site
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to Infinity Time Lapse Solutions
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- Details to allow you to access our services and transactions, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Provide you with information about local services if you want it
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for legal reasons or debt recovery.
You can ask us not to use any of the information we collect.