HOW MUCH WILL A TIME LAPSE VIDEO COST?
Every location presents a different set of challenges so we always recommend a site visit so we can assess the location and discuss your requirements in detail. We can then supply options and costs for your time lapse video solutions and install any number of cameras for any length of time in any location. Combining the best camera technology and the latest post-production software we can deliver SD, HD, 4K and 6K time lapse films.
A solution for every budget. The complexity of your project will determine the cost.
THE CHOICES YOU NEED TO MAKE: 1. HOW MANY CAMERAS DO YOU NEED? 2. FOR HOW LONG? 3. WHERE DO YOU WANT THE CAMERAS POSITIONED?
HOW MANY CAMERAS?
How many cameras do you need? This will be determined by how many angles of coverage you require. If your budget allows, we do recommend having at least two cameras as this enables a more interesting final edit as we have two angles of view to work with during editing. Large scale projects with many different factors happening simultaneously, might need several cameras to cover all the action.
We can of course move the cameras to cover different positions or key events during the schedule as the project progresses.
FOR HOW LONG?
Hours? Days? Weeks? Years? We can install as many cameras as you require for as long as you like. This will usually be determined by the length of the project.
Aswell as recording the whole build process, we can install extra cameras during the project to document certain key events in more detail.
Where do you want the cameras positioned? We will always endeavour to position the cameras in the most advantages position to capture the key action. If possible we will avoid positioning the cameras facing directly into the sun and ideally in a position with some protection from the elements. Points to consider:
Is there electricity supply? (If not we have alternative power options).
Are there any high viewpoints? (If not we can provide scaffold towers, masts, fixings etc).
We offer a remote live time lapse site monitoring system.
This service enables clients to view, monitor and share their projects from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day.
Featuring secure 4G cellular networking, our self-contained UHD 4K cameras are built to withstand the most extreme weather conditions.
ON LINE CLIENT PORTAL
High definition photographs are captured and transmitted to our secure servers. High definition time lapse videos are produced automatically.
Clients can then view the images via their own password protected on-line dashboard portal, enabling unlimited access.
The dashboard can be accessed from a desktop, tablet or mobile device.
This service will enable substantial time and cost savings allowing clients to view and share a project remotely.
- Save money and time on site visits.
- Keep all stakeholders informed 24 hours a day.
- Quick, clear, convenient easy to use on-line dashboard.
- Enables numerous project marketing opportunities.
- Reduce project disputes, manage subcontractors and project milestones.
DO YOU NEED SOME HELP WITH YOUR PROJECT?
Once you have chosen how many cameras you need, the position and for how long, you need to think about what you are going to do with all your time lapse footage? We appreciate that commissioning a time lapse video may be a little daunting, so we have set out the basic steps that will help you through the process.
The first step is to compile THE BRIEF. This helps us understand your needs. Keep it short, but identify the following:
- What do you want to say and to whom?
- What is the aim of the video? To inform, educate, sell or motivate?
- What is the message you want to convey? This will form the basis of your script.
- Where will the film be shown? Website, Trade shows, social media or DVD?
- What is your timescale? When will the film need to be delivered by?
- Do you have any specific requirements? Special effects or animation?
- Budget? It’s good to have an idea of what you want to spend.
- How do you want the video to look? This is called the “treatment”. Have you seen something that you like? Think about a Voiceover and Music.
- Filming? What is the availability of staff, locations and resources?
- Do you need any video or photography that could be done at the same time, therefore saving money?
If you require any help please call Time Lapse Video Solutions on 0203 362 8288 and get your project moving!
Or complete this simple TIME LAPSE PROJECT BUILDER and we will respond quickly with costs and options. Please read our BLOG about how we quote on a project.
- Site assessment visit and induction.
- Agree camera positions.
- Submit RAMS.
- Prepare relevant equipment.
- Write the script
- If required we send approved script to the voiceover artist for recording.
- Compile approved titles and logos.
- Select appropriate music.
INSTALLATION AND EXECUTION
- Install the cameras in the pre-determined positions.
- Test and instigate recording
- If required we can move or add cameras as the project progresses.
- We can shoot progress photography.
- We can shoot video and supply drones to film key stages of the project to compliment the time lapse footage in the final edit.
- Remove all equipment from site.
- Process the thousands of image files and then 'stick' them together to form time lapse sequences.
- Select the 'key' footage from these time lapse sequences.
- Editing-combine this footage with the voiceover, titles, logos and music to form the "rough-cut" edit. This is posted securely on line for all stakeholders to review.
- We act on your feedback, creating the final edit in the format requested (wmv. mov. mp4. etc).
- Upload or embed the your films within your web site and social media platforms.
- We can host the high definition video for you, ensuring that your customers always see the very best high definition quality.
- On very complicated projects we do offer an on-site editing service. We can come to your office and hone the final edit to your liking on the spot.
ARE YOU GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR INVESTMENT?
Have you considered any of the following?
- We can make shorter and longer edits, tailored to specific viewing platforms or target audiences.
- We can add a voiceover or music.
- How about graphics or animation to highlight or explain your work in more detail.
- Brand your films with logos and contact information.
- Add video or drone footage to create the ultimate marketing tool.
We all know about Return On Investemt (ROI) and how important it is to the success of a business. Many of our clients benefit from our additional services. These not only enhance your current films but transform them, enabling many extra uses.
To run alongside or compliment your time lapse films, we offer there following additional services:
- Video Production
- Drone (UAV) Video and Photography
- Photography Services
- Animation and Motion Graphics
- Scriptwriting, Music and Voiceovers
PLEASE VIEW OUR GUIDE TO COMMISSIONING TIME LAPSE VIDEO